Friday, January 06, 2006

SUCCESS....

Not that this photo makes a lot of sense to a regular old Joe like me, but it is the confirmation from the doctor that my heart was officially ablated in 2 areas. I don’t remember much, but I was informed that I was a bit “difficult” when I came out of the OR. They actually had to restrain me to the bed so I wouldn’t pull out my I.V. or rip the oxygen mask off of my face-allegedly. I have to throw in my disclaimer, simply because its hard to believe that mild mannered me would ever be like that! Anyway, things went well, and I am happily at home recovering: propped in front of my computer for the next 4 days.

3 comments:

disneyking said...

Dude,
You've got to be kidding me... I had no idea that you were going through all this stuff.
I checked my blog and found my way to your site. Very impressive by the way.
I hope all is going well for you.
Drop me an e-mail sometime so we can stay in touch... disneyking@hotmail.com
peace for now,
Clark

Anonymous said...

I am so glad things went well, fram that mother. How are things going? Take care of yourself and if you ever want to visit a most excellent state, we would love to have you.

Take care.
Scott

Gentry Tolton said...

Cool, and, WHAT? how could you forget to post my birthday month? life can be so unfair. jk