Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Family Update...

So I guess Cameron has a small problem with eating too many sweets. He is going to be seeing the dentist next week to fill 12- no, I didnt studder- 12 cavities. Ouch. On the bright side, he will be completely under for the procedure, so my phobia of the dentist will not be passed to him this early.



Zac is loving the kitchen. I can not enter it without him pulling something out and wanting to cook. So you can see that he loves to cook up a storm! His birthday is tomorrow, and little does he know that he is going to the Disney on Ice. He is completely in love with Mickey Mouse right now, so that should just knock his socks off!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amber Carter said...

Oh my goodness....12 cavities! What a chunk of money! That's tough! Zac looks so cute in is birthday pictures...I hope he liked the Disney on Ice performance!

Gentry Tolton said...

Poor poor cameron. What does Zac have on his face again? Well it doesn't matter. He is cut nomatter what.