Saturday, April 21, 2007

Newest Photos



Everyone is doing fine. It has been a long 24 hours, and it seems like I have just lived an entire week without sleep. Before I forget to tell how it all went down, let me write it down! I wanted to attend a work party last night. Traci ended up working, and that pretty much puts an end to anything that we want to do together on those weekends that she works. But, since it was so close, Traci took the time off of work for about an hour to come and eat. So she ended up meeting me there. It was a Banquet that we have twice a year. It is a chance to get away from the rat race of work, and a great opportunity to eat some great prime rib (hmmmmm). Anyway, dinner was great(as usual) and we were coming up on the semi annual raffle for prizes. During the dinner, she joked with me and a couple next to us that it would be funny if her water broke during the dinner. It had been about and hour and she realized her break was up, she said goodbye and went to stand up- and GOOSH!!!!-Her water breaks! That was it. In a panic, she wraps my jacket around her waist and does a little dance to the exit (in front of some 300+ people)! Thank goodness for the assistance of the couple that was sitting next to us, I was able to run out to my truck and have it there before she even made it out of the building. Pretty funny. I only wish that I would have announced that my wife just went into labor so I could have gotten a round of applause!

3 comments:

Amber Carter said...

I left a comment a while back but I guess it didnt post. I just wanted to let you know that I love the pictures and your family is going to be so much fun having 3 boys to play and relate with each other, I'm sure they will grow to be very close. I love the story about how Traci went into labor....how funny! Kids know how to keep their parents on their toes!

Gentry Tolton said...

Oh, I am so glad that you had Jacob, even though I wish we, or mom tolton, could have been there. That dumb Disney World ruend everything. jk

Gentry Tolton said...

Ps, he is soooo cute