Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Early Morning Incident


FOR THE RECORD- I staged this photo, and so you know, Traci gave him a bath right after it happened! I just couldn't get over how funny this was- so I had to restage it, with water! What did you think it was?!!?!
So I went to work this morning, really early. Around 6-ish, Cameron and Zac woke up and went to do their usual business... They are typical boys, they both enjoy pee'ing in the toilet at the same time. Unfortunately, this morning was different. Zac decided to try and pee, but instead of the toilet, he choose Cameron. I know, its kind of a sad scenario, but I am still laughing!!! Why he would do that, we may never know. I guess (as it was told to me) Zac started to pee on Cameron, and Cameron just started to cry and yell at Zac "stop pee'ing on me!!!" The poor kid. Traci tried to calm him down, but he just kept crying... She asked Zac if he did it on purpose, and his response was "YES". FUNNY.... But I did have a talk with Zac, and they can no longer pee together...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, That is the funniest thing that I have ever heard. Boys will be Boys! and thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

What little stinks. I love your kids to death! Great entry Chris. Also I love your tagged entry, you are a cool guy ya know.

Betsy

Wolsey's @ The Mouth Of The Canyon said...

Carter,
That is so dang funny! I love it and can totally see Zac's face while he was doing it.
Aimee