Friday, March 07, 2008

Tagged

Amber Tagged me. So here I go- I will answer the questions to the best of my ability... ;)

ABOUT ME

10 years ago: I believe I was working for All City Flooring in Antioch California. It seriously took me a minute to figure that one out! Anyway, I was working there, and buying my time until Traci came home from her mission. I really enjoyed working for Mike (the owner of All City Flooring), he was one of my favorite boss', just a real down to earth guy that I could trust and be friends with. I miss working with him, but I don't miss some of the guys that worked for him!

5 Things on my To-Do List: I have a To-Do list? Umm... I give up. My biggest thing to-do is survive the weekend when my wife works! My children are sick, again, and its going to be a bit challenging. Otherwise, I try to stay away from To-do lists- its easier to avoid failure that way! haha!

5 Snacks I enjoy: I honestly don't enjoy anything that can be classified as a "snack". But here are 5 foods that I love- and drop everything for... so its kind of like my snack! Pizza! I will eat that anytime of the day-cold or hot. I probably have it at least once a week. Chocolate- all forms. I truly appreciate good quality chocolate. Cote D'or was one of my favorites in France. I must say though that I hate nuts or anything in my chocolate- what a way to ruin a perfectly good piece of chocolate! Enchiladas- need I say more? Lasagna- (I LOVE COSTCO!!!!!!!)the true food of the gods. Ice Cream. I'm kind of old fashioned with it though, I love a good quality Vanilla- nothing more, nothing less. Don't ruin it with some lousy nuts or topping- plain is the only way to appreciate it. Its also good as an ice cream sandwich- but only from Schwans!

What would I do if I were suddenly a Billionaire? I have to say- that I would fix up my house that I have right now, and travel. I would probably pay off my brothers and sisters houses(parents included) and invite them on lavish trips... Skiing, house boating, Camping, Cruises... Need I say more??? What fun is it, if you can't enjoy your experiences with your family?

3 of my bad habits: Procrastinating projects. Waking up late in the morning. Ah... here is one more that drives people nuts (Brian Bellante pointed this out- it drove him crazy!)- I leave just about an ounce of liquid in the bottom of my drinks...I don't finish it. I don't know why, but I just do it! I think it bugs Traci too.... :p

5 Places that I have lived:Antioch, CA. Paris, France. Cherbourg, France. Provo, Utah. Orem, Utah.

Things people don't know about me: This is a tough one! I graduated with a Degree in Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management. I had never planned on going into Law Enforcement, but thanks to Ryan, I completely enjoy my current line of work. I had Heart Surgery when I was 5 years old, and I was cleared not too much longer after that with a clean bill of health. I went in for another Heart procedure/surgery on the 4th ofJanuary 2006, to fix an Atrial Fibrillation that started happening in July of 2005. I was also cleared from that procedure on February 24th 2006 so I could attend the Police Academy. I graduated from that in the summer of 2006.

Favorite Quote: O.K.- I added this part to it, but I saw this today, and it really struck a chord with me. Possibly because it pertains to me and what I am going through right now...
"Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become."

Well, thanks Amber. You tagged me, and I loved your Answers! It took me a little while to try to answer everything, but voila! I did it! I have no choice but to tag Amy Andersen, and Jennifer! Good luck! Have fun!

1 comment:

Amber Carter said...

You're a good sport, Chris. :) I liked the part when you payed off our house and we all went traveling. That was cool. Isn't it strange thinking about how different things are from 10 years ago?

I am so releaved to hear the news about Jacob too, I'm glad it isn't anything worse than it was. You guys need to stop having health problems!