Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Can anyone Relate???


My computer hates me. It seems like I need to reformat my drive every 6 to 9 months. Is it because I do so much video editing? Is it because I have too many photos on my drive? Nope. It hates me. It hates my guts. I think it has a personal vendetta against me. I wonder if its trying to tell me to get a Mac... Hmmm.... Does anyone else have this problem? Seriously, I can't be the only one with Windows problems. Anyone else? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

7 comments:

Knot DemiGod said...

*coGETAMACgh! *

Chris said...

Don't convince me! Its Traci we need to convince!

Cameron's Corner said...

Tell Traci you need to get a Mac. Seriously. That never happens to me... unless I'm at work on my PC.

Amber Carter said...

I thought that Macs were the dinosaur technology compared to PC? Isn't that what your mom has? Are they supposed to be better?

Chris said...

they might have been... But they are far superior in my opinion. The problem is, that not all software is offered on the mac compared to the pc. Now though, mac offers you to run windows or mac - so your getting the best of both worlds- with a better computer!

Amy A. said...

Oh, I thought that was Tracy talking for a minute...good thing you explained it was your computer talking to you instead.

Chris said...

Ha ha Amy- really, try harder next time! Stick with your day job.... (lol)