Monday, June 23, 2008

Kids are Creative!



Secretly, I didn't know Zac wanted a Lizard. He found one of my bungees and hooked it to his plastic lizard- and PRESTO! His new Pet. If I haven't already mentioned it, he seems to get a new "pet" every week or so. Last week it was a Dolphin stuffed animal. So this week- he hooks up his little lizard and told us it was his pet on a leash. He took him for a few walks(thank goodness! I would hate to see that thing show any more teeth if it got angry!) and insisted on taking him out to lunch... with the leash on. He was so proud to pose for a picture with his new found pet. If this is as bad as new pets get for my boys- bring it on!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

cool new blog wear! I think this is the same kid I saw petting a spider the other day. Maybe he'll grow up to be a vet!

Caroline said...

I want this kind of new pet! Will trade Maggie for that. He is so creative - a bungee!