Monday, July 21, 2008

Clocks.... Can you hear me now?

My mother has taken to collecting clocks. I went through the entire house and photographed each clock that actually chimes or makes an "animal" sound of some sort. There were more than this, but the others didn't "chime" each hour. Anyway, I had to show the proof that there were hundreds.....(o.k, I won't exagerate, 18) CLOCKS that chimed one after another each and every hour. I think its kind of funny, but every hour it seems like one of the boys end up saying "what was that?" and act like its the first sound they have ever heard in their life.





















6 comments:

J-Dubb said...

Nice collection.

Jenna said...

my mom likes clocks that "bong" too. The noise would keep me awake, but I'm funny like that. Impressive collection!

B. said...

You are doing such a great job with your blog on Vacation! Traci my favorite is hearing about how much you loved the scenery on your drive. Way to be the peace maker, that's my sister to a tee. You guys are so great, have a blast your remaining time there, you deserve it.

Dawney said...

Speaking as someone in the Mental Heath area... your mom may need some help Chris. :) Just Kidding!
Have fun!

Caroline said...

I thought I liked clocks, but she does great at actually collecting and displaying them. I think the noise would make me crazy. Fun collection!

Spackman's said...

Ha ha I love it :) Your mom is so freaking cute but that would scare me.