Sunday, July 06, 2008

Fourth of July




We attempted to go to the Balloon Launch again this year. I vowed that I would be ready by 7 a.m.- but it still wasn't good enough. It was already over. Next year, we'll just camp out. Either way, it was still fun, and we went to breakfast at Kneaders Bakery (which I love). Anita invited us to a BBQ at her house. We had a great time visiting our family. The food, fireworks and company were great! Thanks Anita. We also attempted to stay out late and watch the fireworks, but the kids were actually complaining that they were too tired to watch and begged to go home! Oh well, at least they saw a few minutes of it!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Hey Traci! I see you in that firetruck! cute photo ;)

Spackman's said...

thanks for being nice to me in your post! ha ha love you guys

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

I so wish we would have been at kneaders at the same time!!!! Seriously your boys are killing me i swear they get bigger every day!!

Cameron's Corner said...

I've always said... Anything you have to wake up before 7 for, isn't worth it.

Amber Carter said...

We didn't get to see any fireworks this year, so you did better than us! Looks like a fun day for you though!