Saturday, August 02, 2008

Prison Issue


I heard that the Prison was cutting back on the throw away spork packets that are handed out with meals. It included the usual-salt, pepper, folded paper napkin, and your all and inclusive spork. I think that everyone should have a spork. They are they best invention, and why does it only exist in institutions? The prison quit ordering the packets, and everyone was issued a florescent orange spork. I thought it was only the inmates that got these.
Well, I ended up doing an overtime shift last night and this morning, I wanted some cereal. No sporks! I guess I just wasn't issued "my" spork yet! I then had a great thought- maybe I should get one for each of my boys, and then they wouldn't have to use any more silverware!
I'm a genius.
Vote for me.
I'll make sure each and every one of you, gets your own, personal, SPORK.