Saturday, November 29, 2008

Been a few weeks...

A lot of things have happened, preventing me from updating our blog. I really don't like to write a whole lot; I am more of a visual person. I prefer photos over reading- so here is a quick recap of what we have been doing: I took Thanksgiving week off. Yeah for me! At the same time, we found out Zac had to go in AGAIN to have tubes put in his ears. At the same time as that, the doctor took out his adenoids. That was on Tuesday. We were blessed to have a quick recovery, and by Wednesday he was running and playing like nothing ever happened. Thursday was Thanksgiving, and my brined Turkey turned out great. Thursday night, Traci's grandpa passed, and we are preparing for the funeral. Amongst all of this, we managed to go to American Fork Canyon for an hour or so and test out our camera. So here are a few photos or so of our week... give or take a few days...



7 comments:

Caroline said...

Thinking of you! Traci, your Dad called yesterday to let us know about your grandpa's passing (being their Home Teachers and all... love your dad.) We appreciate and love your family. Glad Zac is up and going. The pictures are great, Chris.

Gentry Tolton said...

You guys are so cute. The turkey was great Chris!!

Cameron's Corner said...

That turkey WAS awesome. I wish you'd have given us more to take home.

Just a thought... if you post all the photo's you took at Anita's I could download the ones with my family straight from your blog.

If Anita reads this, maybe she could do it, as well.

Molly said...

Fantastic photos! What a week. I hope everyone is holding up well!

Jenna said...

Love that bottom photo SO MUCH. Looks like you and the camera are a good fit! Sorry about your Grandpa Traci... Hope things are calm for your family for a long while.

Amber Carter said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa! What a week! I hope Zack is doing better now. I'm sorry we didnt get to see you guys last weekend, it was a eventful week us too. I wish we had more time to do everything!
By the way, I LOVE these new pictures!!! Very nice!

B. said...

Fabulous pictures! You guys are the best.