Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blue Eyes

We bought our camera today! A DSLR Sony A200. We love it- it is so nice! Now we just need to learn how to use it with all its features! Anyway, we were testing it out, and taking pictures of everything we could see...the floor, our feet, the couch, each other... The boys ended up being the focus since they kept saying "pick me! pick me! I want to be in the photo!". But anyways, it looks like this camera does a better representation of color(and I think the 10 megapixels help!). So here are a few pictures of our boys eyes. We love how blue they all are. We feel very blessed to have healthy children. The photos turned out great, but you really need to click on them to enlarge them. Then you can really see their beautiful eyes in action.


4 comments:

Amber Carter said...

I'm glad you're having fun with the new camera! Is it your b-day present? I love the boys blue eyes too, our kids must be related!

Gentry Tolton said...

The boys are SOOO cute. Their eyes are AMAZING.

Caroline said...

I am so excited for your new purchase. You are going to LOVE it! The boys' eyes ARE so blue. Have fun with the camera!

Jenna said...

ohhhhh yeah! look out... here come Chris and Traci with the camera :)
good times.