Monday, January 19, 2009

St. George Weekend

We went to St. George this weekend with Traci's sister and her husband. We had so much fun, it was really hard coming back! The weather was phenomenal and we couldn't get enough of it! We left on Saturday morning and stayed Saturday night and Sunday night. TJ and I went golfing on Saturday afternoon and again on Monday morning. I think I am a fan of golfing! It was a lot of fun. Anyway, I will include more photos, once I figure out how to convert more of them from my RAW format. I think I understand the benifit of RAW now, with this photo here being the guinea pig. It is pretty cool!

4 comments:

Spackman's said...

we had such a fun time with you guys! It sucks being back in the cold :( This picture is so cool! Thanks so much for the fun time.

Gentry Tolton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gentry Tolton said...

why did you guys leave me here in the cold. do you even care about how warm i am?? i guess the fact that you guys left me isn't that bad, because my hottness seemed to keep me warm. JK LOL anyway, i'm glad that you all had fun!!

Jen Childers said...

Looks like a fun weekend away! It's always nice when the weather is warm. We are missing the sun over here...we haven't seen it for a few weeks and it's getting a bit depressing!