Friday, September 09, 2011

My dad

My father passed away on August 31st. He will be dearly missed by all. He was my hero and my good friend. I will miss his easy going personality and detailed explanation of how things work. I once asked him jokingly if it was really possible for a house to fly with balloons. He asked if he could call me back, and when he did, he had a detailed analysis and breakdown how to fly a house with just helium. Haha- I love that guy. I will miss him dearly. Our good friends the Whiteheads sent us these great photos. I thought I would share them.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

This is so nice. He's watching out for you even now.

Jen Childers said...

Love that first pic! Sounds like an amazing father.

Shar said...

i love how one small story explains so much about him. i hope you're feeling comfort and peace in the midst of so much missing.