Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!



I have other photos I need to add to this post, but I haven't had time to fix them in photoshop. This picture of Jacob turned out great, I love it when my boys don't make funny faces and are actually photogenic!

UPDATE:
Here is 1 more photo, the rest of them will be updated as I get around to editing them!!!



This is my last one I am going to edit from Easter. I am not real happy with the outcome... I had to change the background from what it was,the house, to what it is now, the bushes, and I dont love it as much as the others... but its different!

4 comments:

Amy A. said...

you really take awesome pictures! I thought that our $900 camera would work out that way, but there must be a trick I do not know about. How about some lessons?

Caroline said...

great picture of zac (love it! must be the eyes) and cameron. What cute boys!

Wolsey's @ The Mouth Of The Canyon said...

Carter,
You are totally becoming a pro. I love those shots. They look great!
Aim

Amber Carter said...

I really like the one of Cameron. Can't wait to see the rest!