Sunday, April 06, 2008

My Favorite Photography Tip Sites


I just love seeing our friends blogs and the photos they take, it really does inspire me. I also love getting tips on how to make my photos look as good as theirs and how I can improve what I do. I just previewed Adobe Photoshop Express, which is totally free! I must say, it looks stunning. It doesn't offer the full featured options that Photoshop CS3 does, but if you cant afford the lavish price of CS3, its wonderful. I recommend everyone who edits photos to check it out... or at least click on that link above, and take it for a test drive (bottom right corner of the site). Here are few of the sites that I frequent often.

Photojojo: I subscribed a few weeks back, and haven't been too disappointed. It has some great ideas on simple fixes and tips on how to take your photos.
PSHero: If your a Photoshop junkie like me, this site is amazing. I have picked up some great ideas from this site, and I just learned a new one today! It mostly is based off of layers, so if you don't use Photoshop or a program that does use layers, it might not help you out that much.
LifeHacker: O.K.- so this isn't a photography site so to say, but every now and then, they make an amazing post on how to improve your photography or a "how to" tutorial that makes my life easier. Granted, it usually links these posts from their original sites like Photojojo or others like it, but that is how I came across the ones I love already. Here is one of the posts I am talking about: Master Time-Lapse Potography.

1 comment:

Amy A. said...

Thanks Chris..you are the best!! Sorry about Sat. Tell Tracy I missed catching up.