Monday, July 28, 2008

End of Day Fun

Today we just traveled. =Back to Antioch. Cameron got that Flu bug right as we left Anchor Bay, and was throwing up the entire day. That poor kid. I hate to see my kids in pain. We got back at around 5 p.m. and got settled in for the night. Jason had talked about maybe taking out his boat tonight, so I called him to find out if he was still up for doing it. I guess he was already packed and ready to go! Before I forget, Traci is the BEST WIFE EVER!!! She let me go out with my brother while she watched over Jake and Cameron. I took Zac, as you can see in the photos. It ended up being just a quick trip, but wow- it was amazing! These photos are a little out of order of our vacation, but I wanted to post something...








2 comments:

B. said...

You lucky duck Chris.

Jenna said...

woah- chris! you were ROCKIN that camera. my favorite is the shot of the boat in the water.