Sunday, August 03, 2008

Tired Yet?

I hope I am not tiring anyone with our vacation photos! I think we just had such a good time- there are tons of photos that haven't been posted yet! I'll stop here- I won't bore anyone else with our photos... I wanted to just get these last few from the tide pools and river trip. I think that there were just over 410 photos taken during the entire trip! My sister in law Amber, also posted a few photos that I took- so If you want some more abuse- she has posted a few good ones too!!!



This was our first crab that we found- it just happened to be this small!
This was our first hermit crab that we found



This star fish was busy eating something that resembled a Japanese Abalone...
This was the only orange starfish that I found- I found about 11 others, but all purple



This is our friends son Tony- I think its Zac's long lost twin!

2 comments:

Amber Carter said...

Wow, Zac and Tony do look alike! I love the face Zac is making in the picture... lol

Caroline said...

You can continue sharing your pictures all you want. I love them all! I have had the same feeling though (check out our family reunion in Wyoming - lots of pics on the blog!)It's fun!