Sunday, September 07, 2008

1-2- Tie your Shoes

Cameron learned how to tie his shoes this morning. I must admit, that boy of mine picks things up really quick... that is, when he puts his mind to it. He learned to tie his shoes in a matter of minutes, probably out of frustration. I think he was tired of having us do it for him. He was the same way when he learned to ride his bike when he was 3. He wanted to be a big boy so bad- He learned how to ride without training wheels on his first try, and hasn't looked back since! We are sure proud of him- way to go Cameron!



5 comments:

Gentry Tolton said...

Good job Cam, I am so proud of you!

Amy A. said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures!! Really awesome. Can I pay you for some lessons?

Spackman's said...

you are the best cameron

Caroline said...

Chris - love the pictures! Great job Cameron! One of the few tests in early childhood... A+.

Dawney said...

Way to go Cameron!!!