Saturday, September 20, 2008

Finally Microsoft! Its about time!

I love Apple. Their commercials are great. They are simple yet they totally stick it to PC's. Well, finally Microsoft strikes back. Its about time. The whole Jerry Seinfeld idea was a total joke. They dropped that and went with this. There was a comment that I read about these latest ads that sums it up for me: "Very cool. I particularly like how they took on the Apple ads but didn't sink to that level. Bravo MS for being creative but not juvenile..." Check it out, its actually not bad.


Update- I found this on AppleInsider. Hmm. It doesnt surprise me. 1 Step forward for Microsoft, 3 steps back. Nice one Microsoft. Nice one.
"Metadata found on Microsoft's creative copy used in its 'I'm a PC' ad reveals that the graphics were actually produced using Macs running Adobe Creative Suite 3. After the details were published on the Flickr photo sharing site, Microsoft scrambled to polish off the embarrassing details last night." (Link)

3 comments:

Cameron's Corner said...

"Hi. I'm a P.C. and I'm totally gay!"

Chris said...

Hmmm.... Isn't that the Pot calling the kettle black???

Amy A. said...

what's a PC? lol