Saturday, September 27, 2008

Provo Canyon to Heber

Fall is our favorite time of year. We love going through the canyons and seeing all of the beautiful colors that there are. My personal favorite is Logan Canyon. If you have never seen it during the Fall, your missing out. It is a must see. Anywho, we took a trip through the Provo Canyon today and went up to Heber to get a shake at Granny's. We all shared an Oreo shake and then watched the boys play at the park that was just around the corner from the restaurant. I think they had a lot of fun!








7 comments:

Spackman's said...

this looks like alot of fun! Fall is my favorite too. It is so pretty and I love the nice weather too. Not to hot, not to cold.

Caroline said...

Looks like you had a great time. I do love Logan Canyon too, but it's been a really long time since we've been up there. The pictures are great!

Amy A. said...

there is nothing like getting out as a family!! Looks like you had a good time just being together. I think we need to get our boys together

Amber Carter said...

Looks like fun! The shake sounds yummy too...

Jen Childers said...

What a fun day trip. I LOVE Logan Canyon. Hey tell Traci I'm going to be in town on Friday (the 3rd) and would love to pop in and say "hi" and see your new updated lawn and house:)

preitygirl said...

I love the pictures! You guys are such good parents! Im going to bear lake this weekend! Perfect weekend to see the leaves. I will take pictures for you!

Spackman's said...

oh and by the way I love your name you posted for my blog :) you are the best