Thursday, July 30, 2009

2 More Favorites

Here are 2 more favorites from today. It amazed me at how big the swells got on Friday. The waves were huge! I managed to take a TON of wave photos, but this one struck me when I saw the difference between Cameron and the wave. -Don't forget that this wave is a little ways off, so its even bigger than it looks!!! The second photo is of some of the shops at the top of the hill in Anchor Bay. I don't think anyone ever thinks about taking a picture of them, but I thought it was a bit "different" to paint them such bright colors...

2 comments:

Amber Carter said...

It is kind of "different" but totally Anchor Bay to have those bright colored buildings. I guess I never thought about it before because it just fits the town. Makes for a great colorful picture!

The waves were CRAZY that day! I'm glad you got a picture of them, since I didn't. Definitely bigger in person though.

Caroline said...

I LOVE the colors! Looks like a great place to visit.