Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day on the Delta

Jason took us out on his boat while we were in California. It was a ton of fun. Unfortunately, there were not any great photos worth posting of me, except the one on top. Me crashing horribly. Pretty funny! I couldn't help but post Brian's photos of his crash, it was just too cool to not show! Anywho, Cameron was a brave little boy, and tried wake boarding- what a good kid! He actually got up, but fell quickly and didn't want to try it again. Way to go Cameron! I am proud of you! The rest of the photos are of Jason. He has some really cool grabs and of coarse, he is amazing on his surfboard behind the boat. He sure makes things look easy! ...By the way, THEY ARE NOT! :)








1 comment:

Amber Carter said...

Your pictures of Jason are better than the ones I posted of him on the delta earlier. He'll be excited you got a pic of him doing a grab. :)

Cameron is awesome! I hope my kids will be brave enough to try it at his age!