Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our Fishing Trip

I have already posted a few photos of our fish we caught. I ended up catching a Ling Cod on the second day we were out fishing! The weather was pretty poor, very very windy. We still managed to make the best of it and caught one limit (10 fish) and my Ling. It was 8 pounds, 29inches. I was pretty excited that I caught one. In fact, we seemed to do better than a lot of the other people that went out fishing during the week! We were unable to fish on Friday or Saturday, the waves were crashing in the cove and were too big to try and take a boat out past them. Maybe next year! Zac was fascinated by the fish and I think he will be out there with me next year. He was begging to go with us. Anyway, it was a lot of fun, even if we did have a minor mishap.."ahem..."



2 comments:

Amber Carter said...

LOVE the close up of the fish mouth. Very cool!

Amber Carter said...

Minor mishap... ha, ha. Hopefully Jason can find someone to pass the rubber ducky on to next year. I don't think its meant to be an "honorable award". ;)