Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our Overnight Trip to Logan

We took a quick overnight trip to Logan this weekend, simply to get away. Our usual Hotel that we stay in was booked out, so we holed up at "Comfort Inn". Can I just say for the record: IT WAS A HORRIBLE HOTEL. Wow. I feel better already! Needless to say, the indoor pool was FREEZING and the kids refused to get in. I sure don't blame them, I tried it and almost got hypothermia! Anyway, the whole point was to just get away, so we managed to have fun. Gentry, Traci's sister came with us, and I think she enjoyed herself. We sure had fun having her come with us. Here are a few pictures from the trip.







Cameron had a great time jumping on the bed- especially since he cant do that at home!





We also stopped by Cameron and Betsy's home on the way up, and the boys discovered the electric 4x4 in the back. They had the time of their lives! The last picture was my favorite. Its only blurry because they were chasing me while I was attempting to take pictures. :p





5 comments:

Cameron's Corner said...

Thanks for throwing me some props, yo.

Great to see you guys.

Mental Note: Sleep in back seat of VW GOLF before booking room at Comfort Inn.

Jenna said...

looks like so much fun. Love the last photo of Cameron jumping on the bed! Owen left the firetruck on your porch--- he said it was giving him a headache. Must have been all the worrying about it!

Amber Carter said...

I guess you know what will be on their Christmas wish list this year!

Caroline said...

Glad you guys could get away for the weekend. 4 wheelers are bad news, but we love them! Your kids are sure cute. Love that they have so much fun together!

Amy A. said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY ME!! Go to my blog and see the questions you have to answer.

Have fun!!

ok ok...I will also respond to your tag